Start Your Career with One-Touch Drinks Today
One-Touch Drinks continues to grow at a rapid pace in this information-driven world. As we expand our business, we look to the best and brightest to help us drive our success. The One-Touch Drinks team thrives in a fast-paced, exciting and casual atmosphere. Team members are highly valued and empowered to maximize his or her contribution to the growth of the company.
VIEW AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Super-Automatic Espresso and Protein Shake Machine- (Fully Remote Position)
One-Touch Drinks, LLC is a family-owned business and leader in super-automatic drink machines and consumables that go in them. We are currently looking for ambitious Business Development Representatives (BDR) also known as outside Sales and Account Representatives to join our team. If you are a goal-oriented, solution-focused, and energetic professional who has sales experience, we are interested in speaking with you! Qualified candidates must submit a resume for consideration. Please review the full description for details.
Sales Reps will be responsible for bringing in new sales and maintaining long-term accounts. We are looking for passionate reps that not only understand One-Touch Drinks’ vision and mission but also are captivated by it. You will earn a great living with flexible hours doing what you love. We are a B-2-B business, so the Sales Rep is responsible for identifying business prospects to develop professional relationships with them. Sales Reps are often the first point of contact that prospective clients have with our company, and so we require a business to business-casual dress style and manner. The Sales Rep will use various methods for contacting potential clients such as cold-calling, emails, social media, and professional networking events, for the most part.
You control your income and your schedule
This position is a 100% commission-based position and bonuses with sales incentives will also be available. There is no cap on commissions, nor do we impose sales quotas. The candidate can earn as much or as little as you put in, and the sky’s the limit with many prospects for our business. Bonuses will be available to Sales Reps who demonstrate success in the position, such as the end of the year for top-tier achievers.
Where you work
This is a remote role so you may work from your home office and make your own schedule how it suits your needs. However, to excel in this position requires someone who is willing and able to make a large number of outbound calls every day and to set appointments for presenting our company’s offering. We can bring our mobile showroom to the client for a tasting and this is the most effective way to close a sale.
Most people are familiar with physical boundaries called “territories” in sales. These do not exist with our company. Instead, we prefer reps in industry-specific areas. For example, if you’ve worked for several years in a restaurant, you would know that industry best. So we would like you to sell to hospitality businesses. We believe professionals with a background in one industry can speak the same language as everyone they are selling to, and this is an advantage. Industry professionals understand the needs of those businesses better than others would.
– Minimum Associate’s degree and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
– 2+ years of experience in Sales and/or Telemarketing
– Experience in related industries preferred. Almost any industry-specific experience can relate. For example, a person with car sales experience can specialize in working with car dealerships, car wash locations, etc.
– Personal laptop required
– Understanding of Google Suite required, and training is available for this. It’s super-easy!
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Presents ideas effectively.
– Excellent telephone communication and well-organized follow-through
– Organizational skills to report all findings and communication on spreadsheets
– Analytical and problem-solving skills – strategic thinker
– Great attention to detail and can learn the technology and ingredients thoroughly
– Honest and works with integrity always
– Team player and open to suggestions and to improve on results
– A desire and drive to make money and be successful!
Key Role Activities:
– Research and develop targeted outreach goals
– Contact prospective clients (cold-calling, drop-ins, emails, social media, and professional networking events, etc )
– Qualify and schedule appointments with prospects, and coordinate with management for tastings on the mobile showroom
– Maintain detailed notes on interactions with the prospective client, record activity of current client’s accounts
– Enthusiastic representation of our company and products
– Present information in a persuasive manner
– Close the sale
– Manage relationships with customers ongoing for repeat business
– Encourage referral business
– Promptly respond to client requests and concerns
– Some basic troubleshooting skills for our equipment
Sales: -2+ years of experience in Sales or related profession
Associate preferred or higher level of education. Experience is considered.
Fully remote, outside sales
If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com Thank you!