Diva is designed and built in Italy by engineers with decades of espresso/drink machine experience to ensure you receive the highest quality machine. It is a reliable, commercial-grade drink machine with quality components made to last with high usage for many years. Diva drink machine is top of its class due to its relevance in the marketplace. And considering every feature is included in this model, it is very competitively priced.
- Height: 82 inches (2082 mm)
- Width: 39.5 inches (1003 mm)
- Depth: 31.5 inches (800 mm)
- Weight: 617 lbs. (280 kg)
USER INTERFACE: DRINK SELECTIONS AND LCD DISPLAY
- 32″ LCD touchscreen display to order drinks / 16:9 format – portrait
- Menu Selection Screen: Designed for ease of use, the display screen provides actual drink images and names that can change according to your preferences.
- Total number of selections: 54
- Up to five languages. Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, and Russian translations are available.
- Coffee shop specialties: cappuccino, espresso, black coffee, hot chocolate, matcha and chai tea lattes, black tea, etc.
- Customize individual drinks according to your preference.
- Scale bars allow the customer to increase/decrease the strength desired for each soluble order.
- Information button: Product nutrition panels and ingredients will appear when “i” button icon is tapped. It will open a new window.
BREWING & MIXER SYSTEMS
- Espresso Variable Chamber
- Capacity of coffee grounds per drink: 7- 14 grams (adjustable)
- A new hydraulic circuit allows adjustments to be made to the pressure on the coffee cake.
- Double Espresso is available in one drink order.
- Soluble mixer bowls: 4
- The soluble system is specially designed to avoid any errors and product blockage from over-saturation in the bowls.
- Number: 2
- Type: Flat burr blade made of steel
- Sensors can detect blockages and out-of-stock beans.
- Number of soluble (powder) canisters: 6 canisters
- A dedicated hot water outlet is available for creating Americano (black coffee is an espresso with pure water added) and pure hot water for tea bags.
- Whole bean coffee: 7.7 lb (3.5 kg)
- Soluble milk: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Chocolate: 10 lb (4.8 kg)
- Soluble tea: 11.5 lb (5.2 kg)
- Coconut Creamer: 8.8 lb (4 kg)
- Matcha or Chai Tea: 11-12 lb (5 kg)
- Syrup: a dispenser automatically adds two different flavors of bottled or BIB
- Add an additional dispenser for two more flavors of syrup.
- Toppings: 4 canisters for adding dry product to the top of a drink as a grand finale
- Type: High pressure up to 10 bar
- Capacity (volume): 315 cc
- Option (1) City tap water supply (for high-demand use) through a 3/4″ threaded inlet and 1/4″ waterline. Recommended: Water filters enhance the drink quality and protect the boiler from mineral build-up.
- Option (2) A multi-gallon water bottle and pump. Water is fed in through the same 3/4″ threaded inlet and waterline.
SENSORS AND FILTERS
- Out-of-coffee detector
- Blocked grinder detector
- Water temperature control and water level control
- Electronic “liquid bin full” detector
- Independent drink counters track the drink orders in the software for each drink.
- Services Counter for the water filter, boiler check, HACCP sanitation, Solenoid valves, and more.
MAINTENANCE & REFILLING
- Ease of access inside the machine makes cleaning easy.
- Easy to refill top-loading, flip-top canisters. You do not have to remove the canisters to refill.
- The boiler is incorporated for a hot water cleaning process … the advanced hot flush hygiene system that flushes mixing bowls with hot water after drink services
- Auto-Clean routines are quick and thorough and scheduled.
- Minimal routine maintenance: emptying the dreg bin of used coffee grounds and wastewater bin.
- Easy-to-follow guides help you keep your machine in top condition.
SECURITY AND ANTI-VANDALISM
- The door has anti-lever locks and metal panels reinforcing the cabinet.
- The rear reinforcement is made of galvanized steel.
- The secure cup station is constructed with no gaps that could give access to the interior.
- Several anchorage points are available for greater security
- Made from durable materials such as glass, sheet metal, and stainless steel.
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- USB connectivity
- Laptop computer connectivity
- EXE/MDB protocol
- USA: 220v/60 Hz
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Cashless Payment System compatible
- Nayax (available here) offers many programs, such as a hybrid system. By using a pre-loaded Nayax card, the machine will provide free drinks. Meanwhile, the default setting would be payment-per-service mode. (See Nayax here.)
- Cash and coin acceptors compatible
- Black and white
- White One-Touch Drinks magnetic wrap (fee applies)
- Custom wrap (additional fee applies)
- One year on parts