FLOJET BevJet Compact Water Pump
Flojet’s new BevJet Compact Beverage Dispense System is designed for dispensing water, wine, non-pulp juice, iced teas, alcohol (<15%), syrups, and more. BevJet Compact’s system intelligence automatically stops the pump when the supply is empty to preserve the motor.
This unit’s compact design allows it to be mounted in tight spaces such as cabinets, carts, and under-counter applications. The new robust design combines innovative features and relentless testing for a pump with long, trouble and service-free life.
FLOJET BevJet Compact Pump
BevJet Compact is designed for dispensing water, wine, non-pulp juice, iced teas, alcohol <15%, syrups and more. The product dispenses safely through approved tubing, and cleaning is as simple as reconnecting the tube. BevJet Compact is ideal for beverage dispensing applications requiring frequent line changes, and flow rates from 0.8 to 1.0 GPM ml/min.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to clean, prevents contamination and minimizes noise.
- Built in shut-off, automatically shuts down the unit when the bag is empty.
- NSF Certification, ensures compliance with approved piping and fittings.
- Quick Disconnect Port, allows hose replacement in seconds.
- Flojet Electric Diaphragm Pumps Technology, ensures run dry capabilities, allowing for a long, trouble-free service life.
- Thermal Protection, avoiding costly service fees and provides peace of mind.
- Long Life Motor.
- Illuminated ON/OFF switch to indicate when supply is depleted.
|Pump Design||Positive displacement double diaphragm|
|Approvals||40 (psi) |
|Wetted Pump Parts:||6.86H x 13.72W x 21.60D (cms) |
2.7H x 5.4W x 8.5D (inches)
|Inlet Port||1/4” JG|
|Outlet Port||1/4” JG|
|Net Weight||1lb (632gr.)|
|Dimensions||Length 7.76” [197.2 mm] |
Width: 4.06“ [103.1mm]
Height: 2.67” [67.9 mm]
|Liquid Temperature ||Min 34ºF (1.1ºC) / Max 120ºF (49ºC)|
|Flow Rate||1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max|
|Amp draw||2.5 amp at 25 PSI (1.7 bar)|
|Pressure||40 PSI (2.8 bar) Max|
|Handles viscosity||Up to 240 centipoise|
|Pump is not intended to pump medias with particulates such as pulp|
|Dimensions||8.5 × 12.5 × 4.75 in|
We do not charge sales tax on drink machines for most of the states in the United States. The one exception is Texas, our home state. If you have a Texas tax exemption, please send it to waive the state sales tax. All consumables are always tax-free.
Email: [email protected]