Bravo Double includes two bean hoppers and two grinders for an expanded menu of bean-to-cup espresso, cappuccino, and mocha drinks with excellent aroma and crema. It also includes three solubles canisters for milk and classics like hot chocolate as well as tea beverages to delight your customers.
Pre-selections allow modifying each drink order to the consumer’s taste. Simply tap pre-selections on the top row to choose which bean, adjust the strength of coffee, or add ounces to the standard drink size with Go Large. All selections have Touchless technology, which is an option that can be easily disconnected.
Bravo Double is designed in Europe by highly skilled engineers with a long history of experience in the industry to ensure you receive the highest quality espresso machine. Bravo is a commercial-grade machine with quality components made to last with high usage and for years to come. Bravo stands apart from others for its competitive price, reliability, ease of maintenance, and relevance in the marketplace making this drink machine top of its class.
- Width: 19 inches (480 mm)
- Depth: 23.25 inches (590 mm)
- Height: 33.66 inches (855 mm)
- Weight: 139 lbs. (63 kg)
USER INTERFACE, DRINK SELECTIONS, PRE-SELECTIONS, & LCD DISPLAY
- Touchless Selection: a backlit touchless screen to order drinks from a distance of 1/2 inch
- Selection Screen: Designed for easy use by the public, the ordering screen provides visual images and drink names that can be customized and changed to your desired menu.
- Total number of Selections: 20
- 17 drinks selections available with 3 mandatory pre-selections in place: Start button, Bean type hopper 1 & 2 (ex: Dark Roast, Decaf)
- 30 different drink cards: Choose your menu with a large variety of drink cards included. Change the coffee shop specialties (cappuccino, espresso, black coffee, hot chocolate, green tea lattes, etc.) according to the local taste.
- Custom drink cards can be made upon request (fee applies).
- Coffee Strength (increase/decrease): a pre-selection button that allows you to set the exact strength of the coffee you want for each order. Set the system default at 10 grams and the Strengthen button will adjust coffee grounds up or down by 25% (max) to a max of 14 grams.
- Go Large is a pre-selection button that adds 25% more of all ingredients to each drink.
- Your drink menu and pre-selections display will be set up before delivery and installation.
- LCD display to indicate information such as what drink is ordered, error messages (no water, coffee beans out, water tray full, etc) and to access the software programming.
- V20: Variable Chamber Brewer grounds capacity 12- 14 grams per drink
- V30: Variable Chamber Brewer option allows for both espresso brewing and fresh brew (7-14 grams)
- Soluble mixer bowls: 2
- The soluble system is specially designed to avoid any errors and product blockage from over-saturation in the bowls.
- Type: High pressure
- Capacity (volume): 700 cc/ 23.6 oz
- Option (1) City tap water supply through a waterline for high-level use
- Water filters are mandatory to enhance the drink quality and protect the boiler from mineral build-up.
- Option (2) A multi-gallon water bottle and pump, and water is fed through a waterline.
- Number of grinders: 2
- Type: Flat burr blade made of steel
- Sensors can detect blockages and out-of-stock beans to increase the proven reliability and durability of this grinder.
- The custom grind function allows the doser to vary each shot to adjust to the consumer’s taste and how strong they like it.
- Number of coffee beans hoppers: 2
- Number of soluble canisters: 3
- Hot water spout: 1
- Whole bean coffee: x2 (4.8 lb) (2.2 Kg)
- Soluble milk: 3-4 lb (1-2 Kg )
- Chocolate: 3-4 lb (1-2 Kg)
- Soluble tea or other: 1 lb (375 g)
SENSORS AND FILTERS
- Out of Coffee detector
- Blocked grinder detector
- Electronic water temperature control & water level control
- Electronic “liquid tray full” detector
- A programmable water filter change alert system set by the number of servings chosen.
- Optional cup detector
MAINTENANCE & REFILLING
- Ease of access inside the machine makes cleaning easy.
- Easy to refill top-loading, flip-top canisters. With the top-opening cabinet, you do not have to remove the canisters to refill.
- A special boiler is incorporated for a hot water cleaning process … the advanced hot flush hygiene system.
- Auto-Clean functions with hot water after drink services. Schedule for 15 minutes or more afterward, auto-cleaning routines are quick and thorough and can also be scheduled at specific times throughout the day or night.
- Minimal routine maintenance: emptying the dreg trey of used coffee grounds (maximum 220 cakes) and wastewater tray (holds 2.5L/.66 gallons)..
- Easy-to-follow guides help you keep your machine in top condition.
- Made from durable materials such as acrylic glass and cold-rolled sheet metal
- The door has an anti-lever lock and galvanized steel panels reinforcing the cabinet.
- An integrated cup tray is for espresso short drinks. Push the small door and a small elevated tray pops out.
- Large waste bins can be used when combined with a base cabinet. Easily convert Bravo by removing the pre-cut sections in the tray and floor.
- Independent drink counters: track the drink orders in the software for each drink.
- Environmentally friendly: Energy consumption has been reduced as low as possible obtaining an A+ energy efficiency certification.
- Developed under the 3R rule: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- RS232 connectivity and communication route
- EXE/MDB protocol
- EVA/DTS module
- USB Kit available
- Voltage: 110/ 60 Hz
- Max Power: 1800 watts
- Eco-Mode included
- UL certified
COLOR & WRAPS
- One-Touch Drinks magnetic wrap (additional fee applies)
- Custom Wrap (additional fees apply) Magnets are suggested since they are not permanent.
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Credit Card/Cashless Payment system compatible
- Nayax Cashless offers many programs through a VPOS device. Use as a hybrid: free sale through the use of a pre-loaded Nayax card for employees and testing. Meanwhile, the default setting would be payment-per-service mode. (See Nayax here.)
- Base Cabinet Stand: Sturdy and elegant, it is perfect to store a water jug & pump, soluble product inventory, ect.
- One year on parts and labor