Bravo includes one bean hopper and grinder to create a full menu of bean-to-cup espresso, cappuccino, and mocha drinks with excellent aroma and crema’. It includes four soluble canisters for milk and classics like hot chocolate and tea beverages to delight your customers.
Bravo is designed in Europe by highly skilled engineers with decades of experience in the industry to ensure you receive the highest quality espresso machine. Bravo is a commercial-grade machine with replaceable components and is made to last with high usage and for years to come. Bravo stands apart from others for its competitive price, reliability, ease of maintenance, and relevance in the marketplace making this drink machine top of its class.
- Width: 19 inches (480 mm)
- Depth: 23.25 inches (590 mm)
- Height: 30.5 inches (775 mm)
- Weight: 121 lbs or 55 kg
USER INTERFACE: DRINK SELECTIONS, PRE-SELECTIONS, AND LCD DISPLAY
- Menu Selection Screen is a backlit touchscreen to order drinks.
- Easy to use by the public, the ordering screen provides drink images and drink names on backlit drink cards that can be custom-made for alternative drink selections.
- Total number of Touchless Selections: 12
- 10 drinks selections if two pre-selections are used: Start button, Coffee Strength (increase/decrease)
- Coffee Strength (increase/decrease) allows you to set the strength of coffee you want for each order. Set the system default at 10 grams and the Strengthen button will adjust coffee grounds up or down by 25% (max) to a max of 14 grams.
- Your choices for the drink menu and pre-selections display will be set up before delivery and installation.
- 30 different drink cards included. The menu is versatile with a large variety of drink cards included for coffee shop specialties cappuccino, espresso, black coffee, hot chocolate, green tea lattes, etc.
- Custom drink cards can be made upon request (fee applies).
- LCD display to indicate information such as what drink is ordered, error messages (low water, coffee out, bin full, etc), and to access the software programming.
- Touchless Selection: a backlit touchless display to order drinks from a distance of 1/2 inch.
- V20: Variable Chamber Brewer grounds capacity up to 14 grams per drink
- V30: Variable Chamber Brewer option allows for both espresso brewing and fresh brew (7-14 grams)
- Soluble mixer bowls: 3
- The soluble system is specially designed to avoid any errors and product blockage from over-saturation in the bowls.
- Type: High pressure
- Capacity (volume): 700 cc/ 23.6 oz
- Option (1) City tap water supply through a waterline for high-level use
- Water filters are mandatory to enhance the drink quality and protect the boiler from mineral build-up (scale).
- Option (2) A multi-gallon water bottle and pump, and water is fed through a waterline.
- Number: 1
- Type: Flat burr blade made of steel
- Sensors can detect blockages and out-of-stock beans to increase the proven reliability and durability of this grinder.
- The custom grind function allows the doser to vary each shot to adjust to the consumer’s preference and how strong they like it.
- Number of coffee beans hoppers: 1
- Number of soluble canisters: 4
- Hot water spout: 1
- Whole bean coffee: 4.5 lb
- Soluble milk: 4-5 lb
- Chocolate: 5 lb
- Soluble tea: 2-3 lb
SENSORS AND FILTERS
- Out of coffee beans detector
- Blocked grinder detector
- Electronic water temperature control & water level control
- Electronic “liquid tray full” detector
- A programmable water filter change alert system set by the number of servings chosen.
- Optional cup detector
MAINTENANCE & REFILLING
- Ease of access inside the machine makes cleaning easy.
- Easy to refill top-loading, flip-top canisters. With the top-opening cabinet, you do not have to remove the canisters to refill.
- A special boiler is incorporated for a hot water cleaning process … the advanced hot flush hygiene system.
- Auto-Clean functions with hot water after drink services. Schedule for 15 minutes or more afterward, auto-cleaning routines are quick and thorough and can also be scheduled at specific times throughout the day or night.
- Minimal routine maintenance: emptying the dreg tray of used coffee grounds (maximum 220 cakes) and wastewater tray (holds 2.5L/.66 gallons).
- Easy-to-follow guides help you keep your machine in top condition.
- Made from durable materials such as acrylic glass, cold-rolled sheet metal, and galvanized steel panels reinforcing the cabinet
- The door has an anti-lever lock which works well for unattended locations. It secures all the ingredients away from the public.
- An integrated cup tray is for espresso short drinks. Push the small door and a small elevated tray pops out.
- Large waste bins can be used when combined with a base cabinet. Easily convert Bravo by removing the pre-cut sections in the tray.
- Independent drink counters track the drink orders in the software for each drink.
- Environmentally friendly: Energy consumption has been reduced as low as possible by obtaining an A+ energy efficiency certification.
- Developed under the 3R rule: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- RS232/USB connectivity and communication routes
- EXE/MDB protocol: The MDB protocol allows Bravo to adapt to the latest payment methods with various accessories that make payments easy.
- EVA/DTS module
- USB Kit (optional)
- Voltage: 110V-120v/ 60 Hz
- Max Power: 1800 Watts
- Eco-Mode included
- UL certified
COLOR & WRAP
- One-Touch Drinks magnetic wrap (fee applies)
- Custom Wrap (additional fees apply)
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Credit Card/Cashless Payment System compatible
- Nayax (available here) offers many programs, such as a hybrid system. Use a pre-loaded Nayax card to provide free drinks to employees. Meanwhile, the default setting would be payment-per-service mode. (See Nayax here.)
- Base Cabinet Stand: Sturdy and elegant, it is perfect to store a water jug & pump, soluble product inventory, ect.
- One year on parts and labor