Rio Espresso & Chocolate Drink Machine by One-Touch Drinks
$4,999 – $5,124
Rio Espresso & Chocolate is the most compact super-automatic espresso machine that perfects fresh bean-to-cup and barista-style beverages and includes a powdered drink mixing system for hot chocolate, automatic milk and other drinks too. Barista-style drinks are made within one minute of being ordered with the light touch of a button.
Rio is truly a barista that never sleeps and can operate 24 hours a day. While measuring only 12 inches wide, Rio creates all varieties of freshly ground espresso-based beverages such as cappuccino, macchiato, mocha, black coffee (Americano). Rio also makes hot chocolate, and other delicious hot drinks. Rio is designed to provide drinks quickly and perfectly every order for any location whether for homes, small offices, and business establishments with a daily requirement of up to 250 cups a day. Rio combines years of knowledge and experience in the beverage vending industry and applies it to a small, versatile machine that is extremely easy to use. Rio is unique since water may be supplied through an internal tank or through a water line and must be ordered according to the style of water supply. The low maintenance requirement along with the low cost in comparison to others in its class makes Rio a sure winner in any establishment.
Rio Espresso Countertop
Serves up to 250 drinks a day.
A blue LED screen
communicates all messages tothe public.
Truly Autonomous & Energy Conservative
With Eco-Mode power, conservative use of electricity allows you to provide drinks at all hours of the day or night for little expense.
Ease of access inside the machine
and smooth surfaces make cleaning and maintenance easy. The filling process can be done
from the top without opening the door in a straightforward, simple way.
The most compact super-automatic espresso machine including powder hoppers completes a barista-style drink
offering with only 12 inches of width space needed. Rio is unique due to its compact footprint, competitive price,
and high quality of multiple drinks it makes. Keep track of the number of drinks ordered, diagnostic checks and
set auto cleaning cycles from the LCD display, among other useful software functions. A built-in water tank
(option) allows you to place Rio anywhere an electric outlet is available.
RIO ESPRESSO & CHOCOLATE FEATURES
Rio Espresso & Chocolate includes one bean hopper and two soluble canisters to create a full menu of bean-to-cup espresso, cappuccino, and mocha drinks with excellent aroma and creaminess as well as other soluble beverages to delight your customers.
With attention to every detail, the user experience couldn’t be any easier. Rio is engineered in Europe by highly skilled engineers to ensure you receive the finest quality bean-to-cup coffee machine. It is a reliable, commercial-grade espresso machine with quality components made to last with high usage and for years to come. Rio stands apart from other beverage systems for its compact footprint, competitive price, and relevance in the marketplace making this drink machine top of its class.
- Width: 12 inches
- Depth: 17 inches
- Height: 24 inches
- Weight: 61 lbs
USER INTERFACE, DRINK SELECTIONS AND LCD DISPLAY
- Touch Button Selection & Screen: Easy to use by the public, a backlit drink display menu with LED-lit buttons to order drinks
- Selection Screen: The display screen provides visual images and drink names that can be changed according to your menu.
- Total number of selections: 8 buttons
- Suggested menu: Espresso, Americano (black coffee), Café Latte, Cappuccino, Macchiato (Cortado), Mocha, Hot Chocolate & Hot Water for tea bags
- Interchangeable drink card labels
- LCD display to indicate information such as what drink is ordered, no water, coffee out, and water tray full, and to access the software programming.
- Grounds capacity: up to 14 grams per drink
- Soluble mixer bowls: 1
- The soluble system is specially designed to avoid any errors and product blockage from over-saturation in the bowls.
- Type: High pressure
- Capacity (volume): 315 cc
- Option (1) Easy pour-in tank (see photo) for low-level use
- Tanks have AquaAroma filters from Brita fitted to enhance the drink quality and improve the taste.
- Option (2) City tap water supply through a waterline
- Water filters are mandatory to enhance the drink quality and protect the boiler from mineral build-up.
- Option (3) A multi-gallon water bottle and pump, and water is fed through a waterline.
- Number of grinders: 1
- Type: Flat burr blade made of steel
- Sensors can detect blockages and out-of-stock beans to increase the proven reliability and durability of this grinder.
- The custom grind function allows the doser to vary each shot to adjust to the consumer’s taste and how strong they like it.
- Number of coffee beans hoppers: 1
- Number of soluble powder canisters: 2
- Built-in water container: 1 (upon ordering)
PRODUCT & WATER CAPACITY
- Whole bean coffee: 2-3 lbs
- Soluble milk: 2-3 lbs
- Soluble chocolate: 3 lbs
- Built-in water tank: 135 oz (4-liters)
SENSORS AND FILTERS
- Out of coffee beans detector
- Blocked grinder
- Electronic water temperature control & water level control
- Electronic “liquid tray full” detector
- Brita AquaAroma filter
MAINTENANCE & REFILLING
- Ease of access inside the machine makes cleaning easy.
- Easy to refill top-loading, flip-top canisters thanks to the top-open cabinet. You do not have to remove the canisters to refill.
- A special boiler is incorporated for a hot water cleaning process… the advanced hot flush hygiene system.
- Auto-Clean: Flushes mixing bowls with hot water after drink services. Schedule for 15 minutes or more afterward. Auto-clean routines are quick and thorough and can also be scheduled at specific times throughout the day or night.
- Minimal daily maintenance: emptying the dreg trey of used coffee grounds and wastewater through an easily removable tray.
- Easy-to-follow guides help keep your machine in top condition.
- Made from durable materials such as acrylic glass and cold-rolled sheet metal.
- The door has an anti-lever lock and metal panels reinforcing the cabinet.
- An integrated cup tray is for espresso short drinks. Push the small door and a small elevated tray pops out.
- Independent drink counters: track drink order totals in the software
- Large waste bins can be used when combined with a base cabinet. Easily convert Rio by removing the pre-cut sections in the tray.
- Environmentally friendly: Energy consumption has been reduced as low as possible by obtaining an A+ energy efficiency certification.
- Developed under the 3R rule: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- EVA DTS level 1
- Voltage: 110V
- Maximum power: 1500 W
- EcoMode, A+ Energy Class rating
- White One-Touch Drinks magnet wraps (fee applies)
- Custom wrap (additional fee applies)
- One year on parts and labor
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Credit Card/Cashless Payment System compatible
- Cash/coin acceptor compatible
- Base Cabinet Stand: Sturdy and elegant, it is perfect to store a water jug & pump, soluble product inventory, ect.
We provide free shipping and installation for your new super-automatic espresso machine. Installation Terms do apply: Installation is free as long as the location is within the service area of a technician. Any installation requiring additional visits due to a site not being ready or that requires travel in excess of 1 hour would incur additional costs relative to the certified technician in your area. Installation by an unqualified technician can void your warranty. Please call One-Touch Drinks once your order is placed to start the process. We look forward to hearing from you.
For the US: Free shipping and installation is included on all drink machine orders in the lower 48 continuous states. The exception is for items that ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
We do not offer free international shipping for any products. International orders may be rejected due to logistics.
We do not charge sales tax on drink machines for 49 of the United States. The one exception is Texas, our home state. If you have a Texas tax exemption, please send it to waive the state sales tax. All consumables are always tax-free.
Maintenance & Service
We believe that having the best machines in the world is the key to success. One-Touch Drinks and EGRO technology is designed by highly skilled European engineers and have been tested over many years and in markets all over the world. Our machines are commercial grade, low maintenance, require little electricity to function and will run smoothly for many years with proper maintenance. We provide free shipping and installation, and we stand behind our machines with a one to two year warranty. We look forward to keeping you well informed about your machine’s maintenance requirements and providing technical support when needed. Your success is how we measure our success, and we look forward to leading the way.