Rio Espresso & Chocolate Drink Machine
by One-Touch Drinks
$3,995 – $4,120
Rio Espresso & Chocolate is the most compact super-automatic espresso machine that perfects fresh bean-to-cup barista-style beverages. Rio includes a soluble drink mixing system for chocolate and milk to create all types of specialty coffee and chocolate drinks within one minute of an order.
Rio creates freshly ground espresso-based beverages such as cappuccino, macchiato, mocha, black coffee (Americano), and hot chocolate. Rio is designed to provide drinks quickly and perfectly for locations such as homes, small offices, and business establishments with a maximum of up to 150 cups a day and can operate 24 hours a day. Rio combines decades of knowledge and experience in the beverage vending industry and applies it to a small (12-inch-wide) machine that is safe and easy to use by the public. Rio is unique due to the versatility of water supply choices. It works through an internal tank or through a tap water line and must be ordered according to the style of water supply. Rio stands apart from others for its compact footprint, competitive price, reliability, ease of maintenance, and relevance in the marketplace making this drink machine top of its class.
Rio Espresso Countertop
Interface: Touch buttons & options
Rio’s LED backlit full-color drink menu and ordering is user-friendly. It allows the public to order drinks for themselves safely and easily.
Simple-to-use software through a Windows-based laptop allows you to configure drinks and settings. The LCD display shows settings such as the number of drinks ordered, diagnostic checks, set auto cleaning cycles, among other useful software functions.
Autonomous & Energy Conservative
Rio will dispense a full menu of bean-to-cup espresso, steamed milk, and other hot drinks. Payments are processed with a cashless payment processor.
With Eco-Mode power, conservative use of electricity allows you to provide drinks at all hours of the day or night for little expense. Serves up to 150 espresso-based drinks a day.
Maintenance & Water
A special boiler is incorporated for a hot water cleaning process … the hot flush hygiene system. Schedule it for any time after the drink service or at certain times of the day.
Ease of access inside the machine, removable parts, and smooth surfaces make cleaning, filling and maintenance easy. An optional built-in water tank allows you to place Rio anywhere an 120v electric outlet is available.
Rio is the most compact super-automatic espresso machine including two powder hoppers. Only 12 inches of width space is needed. Rio is unique due to its compact footprint, competitive price, and high quality of multiple drinks it makes.
RIO ESPRESSO & CHOCOLATE FEATURES
Rio is designed in Europe by highly skilled engineers with decades of experience in the industry to ensure you receive the highest quality espresso machine. Rio is a commercial-grade machine with quality components that are made to last with high usage for years to come.
- Width: 12 inches (305 mm)
- Depth: 17 inches (432 mm)
- Height: 24 inches (610 mm)
- Weight: 61 lbs (27.5 kg)
USER INTERFACE, DRINK SELECTIONS AND LCD DISPLAY
- Touch Button Selection & Screen: a backlit drink display menu with LED-lit buttons is easy to use by the public for ordering drinks
- Selection Screen: The display screen provides visual images and drink names
- Total number of selections: 8 buttons
- Menu: Espresso, Americano (black coffee), Cappuccino, Café Latte, Mocha, Hot Chocolate Macchiato (Cortado) & Hot Water for tea bags
- LCD display to indicate information such as what drink is ordered, no water, coffee out, and water tray full and to access the software programming.
- V20: Variable Chamber Brewer grounds capacity 12- 14 grams per drink
- Soluble mixer bowls: 1
- The soluble system is specially designed to avoid any errors and product blockage from over-saturation in the bowls.
- Type: High pressure
- Capacity (volume): 315 cc/ 10.6 oz
- Option (1) Easy pour-in tank (optional, add-in kit available) for low-level use. The 135 oz water tank can be easily removed for refill.
- Tanks have AquaAroma filters from Brita fitted to enhance the drink quality and improve the taste.
- Option (2) City tap water supply through a waterline (standard) available for longer run time.
- Water filters are mandatory to enhance the drink quality and protect the boiler from mineral build-up.
- Option (3) A multi-gallon water bottle and pump, and water is fed through a waterline.
- Number of grinders: 1
- Type: Flat burr blades made of steel
- Sensors can detect blockages and out-of-stock beans
- The custom grind function allows the doser to vary each shot to adjust to the consumer’s taste and how strong they like it.
- Number of coffee bean hoppers: 1
- Number of soluble powder canisters: 2
- Built-in water container: 1 (upon ordering)
PRODUCT & WATER CAPACITY
- Whole bean coffee: 2-3 lbs
- Soluble milk: 2-3 lbs
- Soluble chocolate: 2 lbs
- Built-in water tank: 135 oz (4-liters)
SENSORS AND FILTERS
- Out of coffee beans detector
- Blocked grinder
- Electronic water temperature control & water level control
- Electronic “liquid tray full” detector
- Brita AquaAroma filter
MAINTENANCE & REFILLING
- Ease of access inside the machine makes cleaning easy.
- Easy to refill flip-top canisters thanks to the top-open cabinet. You do not have to remove the canisters to refill.
- A special boiler is incorporated for a hot water cleaning process… the advanced hot flush hygiene system.
- Auto-Clean: Flushes mixing bowls with hot water after drink services. Schedule for 15 minutes or more afterward. Auto-clean routines are quick and thorough and can also be scheduled at specific times throughout the day or night.
- Minimal daily maintenance: emptying the dreg trey of used coffee grounds and wastewater through an easily removable tray.
- Easy-to-follow guides help keep your machine in top condition.
- Made from durable materials such as acrylic glass and cold-rolled sheet metal.
- The door has an anti-lever lock and metal panels reinforcing the cabinet.
- An integrated cup tray is for espresso short drinks. Push the small door and a small elevated tray pops out.
- Independent drink counters: track drink order totals in the software
- Large waste bins can be used when combined with a base cabinet. Easily convert Rio by removing the pre-cut sections in the tray.
- Environmentally friendly: Energy consumption has been reduced as low as possible by obtaining an A+ energy efficiency certification.
- Developed under the 3R rule: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- EVA DTS level 1
- Voltage: 110V-120v / 12.5 A – 13.6 A
- Maximum power: 1200 W
- EcoMode, A+ Energy Class rating
- White One-Touch Drinks magnet wraps (fee applies)
- Custom wrap (additional fee applies)
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Credit Card/Cashless Payment System compatible
- MDB Cashless Module Kit for attaching a cashless payment system to Rio
- Base Cabinet Stand: Sturdy and elegant, it is perfect to store a water jug, water pump, soluble product inventory, etc. Payment processor cutouts are included.
- One year on parts
Free Shipping and Installation
We provide free shipping and installation for all new drink machines sold with a destination in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and 250 miles beyond the zip code of 75010. Maximum distance for free to the following cities (for example); Austin, Shreveport, Oklahoma City, Colorado City.
Vending machines are available ONLY in the LISTED SERVICE RANGE of 250 MILES FROM 75010.
Installation is possible if the location is within the service area of a third-party technician who can be employed for the installation, training, and after-sales service calls. Any installation requiring additional visits due to a site not being ready or that requires travel in excess of one hour would incur additional costs relative to the certified technician in your area. Installation by an unqualified technician can void your warranty. Please call One-Touch Drinks to place your order and start the process. We look forward to hearing from you!
We do not charge sales tax on drink machines for 49 of the United States. The one exception is Texas, our home state. If you have a Texas tax exemption, please send it to waive the state sales tax. All consumables are always tax-free.
Email: [email protected]
Maintenance & Service
We believe that having the best machines in the world is the key to success. One-Touch Drinks technology is designed and built by highly skilled European engineers. Our machines have been tested and sold for many decades in multiple markets worldwide. Our machines are commercial grade, low maintenance, require little electricity to function, and will run smoothly for many years with proper maintenance. We stand behind our machines with a one-year warranty and can provide technical support when needed no matter where you are located (as long as a skilled technician is in the area). We look forward to keeping you well-informed about your machine’s maintenance requirements. Your success is how we measure our success, and we look forward to leading the way.