Atlas includes one bean hopper, one sugar, and five drink canisters to create a full menu of bean-to-cup espresso, cappuccino, and mocha drinks with an excellent aroma and crema, as well as other soluble beverages to delight your customers.
Pre-selections allow customers to modify each drink order to their specific taste. Simply tap a pre-selection on the top row to adjust the strength of coffee and sugar to customize each drink order. Also, pass on a paper cup drop if the customer prefers to use their own cup. All selections use Touchless technology, which is an option that can be easily disconnected. Atlas’s capacity to customize a large number of drinks, remarkable autonomy (auto cup drop/sweetener/stir-sticks/ payments), and its modern, attractive appearance will significantly increase the profitability of this vending machine.
Atlas is designed in Europe by highly skilled engineers with a long history of experience in the industry to ensure you receive the highest quality espresso machine. Atlas is a commercial-grade machine with quality components made to last with high usage and for years to come. Atlas stands apart from others for its competitive price, reliability, ease of maintenance, and relevance in the marketplace making this drink machine top of its class.
- Width: 23.6 inches (600 mm)
- Depth: 24.6 inches (625 mm)
- Height: 72 inches (1830 mm)
- Weight: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
USER INTERFACE: DRINK SELECTIONS, PRE-SELECTIONS, AND LCD DISPLAY
- Menu Selection Screen is a backlit touchscreen to order drinks
- Easy to use by the public, the ordering screen provides drink images and drink names on backlit drink cards which can be customized for alternative drink selections.
- Total number of selections: 20
- 15 drinks selections if all 5 pre-selections are used: Start button, No Cup, No Sugar, Coffee Increase/Decrease, Sugar Increase/Decrease
- 30 different drink cards included. The menu is versatile with a variety of drink cards for coffee shop specialties cappuccino, espresso, black coffee, hot chocolate, green and chai tea lattes.
- Custom drink cards can be made upon request (fee applies).
- Coffee Strength (increase/decrease): a pre-selection button allows you to set the exact strength of the coffee you want for each order. Set the system default at 10 grams and the Strengthen button will adjust coffee grounds up or down by 25% (max).
- Your choices for the drink menu and pre-selections display will be set up before delivery and installation.
- LCD display to indicate information such as what drink is ordered, no water, coffee out, and water tray full, and to access the software programming.
- Touchless Selection: a backlit touchless display to order drinks from a distance of 1/2 inch. Optional and is easily disconnected.
BREWING & MIXER SYSTEMS
- V20: Variable Chamber Brewer grounds capacity up to 14 grams per drink
- Soluble mixer bowls: 4
- The soluble system is specially designed to avoid any errors and product blockage from over-saturation in the bowls.
- Type: High pressure
- Capacity (volume): 700 cc/ 23.6 oz
- Option (1) City tap water supply through a waterline for high-level use
- Water filters are mandatory to enhance the drink quality and protect the boiler from mineral build-up.
- Option (2) A multi-gallon water bottle and pump, and water is fed through a waterline.
- Number: 1
- Type: Flat burr blade made of steel
- Sensors can detect blockages and out-of-stock beans to increase the proven reliability and durability of this grinder.
- The custom grind function allows the doser to vary each shot to adjust to the consumer’s taste and how strong they like it.
- Number of coffee bean hoppers: 1
- Number of soluble canisters: 6
- 5 drink powders, 1 sweetener on the back of the door
- Pure hot water available
- Auto Cup Drop: maximum number of 80 mm diameter cups (700)
- Whole bean coffee: 9-10 lb (4-5 kg)
- Soluble milk: 7-8 lb (3-4 kg)
- Chocolate: 10-11 lb (4-5 kg)
- Soluble tea: 5-6 lb (2-3 kg)
- Soluble decaf: 1-2 lb (1 kg)
- Sugar: 11-12 lb (5 kg)
SENSORS AND FILTERS
- Out-of-coffee detector
- Blocked grinder detector
- Water temperature control and water level control
- Electronic “liquid bin full” detector
- A programmable filter change alert system set by the number of servings chosen.
MAINTENANCE & REFILLING
- Ease of access inside the machine and smooth surfaces makes cleaning easy.
- Easy to refill top-loading, flip-top canisters. You do not have to remove the canisters to refill.
- A special boiler is incorporated for a hot water cleaning process… the advanced hot flush hygiene system that functions with hot water flushes through the mixing bowls and dispensing tubes.
- Auto-Clean:Schedule for 15 minutes or more after every drink service. Auto-cleaning routines are quick, thorough and can be scheduled at specific times throughout the day or night.
- Minimal routine maintenance: emptying the dreg bin of used coffee grounds and wastewater bin.
- Large waste bins included for less frequent mandatory visits.
- Easy-to-follow guides help you keep your machine in top condition.
SECURITY AND ANTI-VANDALISM
- The door has an anti-lever lock and metal panels reinforcing the cabinet.
- The rear reinforcement is made of galvanized steel.
- The secure cup station is constructed of stainless steel with no gaps that could give access to the interior.
- Several anchorage points available for greater security
- Made from durable materials such as acrylic glass, cold-rolled sheet metal, and galvanized steel.
- Independent drink counters track the drink orders in the software for each drink.
- Environmentally friendly: Energy consumption has been reduced as low as possible obtaining an A+ energy efficiency class.
- Developed under the 3R rule: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- USB connectivity and communication routes
- EXE/MDB protocol
- EVA/DTS module
- Voltage: 110 V-120v/ 60H
- Maximum power: 2100 W
- White One-Touch Drinks magnetic wrap (fee applies)
- Custom wrap (additional fee applies)
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Credit Card/Cashless Payment System compatible
- Nayax (available here) offers many programs, such as a hybrid system. Use a pre-loaded Nayax card to provide free drinks to employees. Meanwhile, the default setting would be payment-per-service mode. (See Nayax here.)
- Cash or coin acceptor compatible (additional fee)
- One year on parts and labor